How do you choose the right course?
The first step to deciding which course or university is knowing your predicted A2 grades in all subjects.
- Your individual subject teachers will predict your A2 grades in the first week of Year 13.
- Universities make offers based on your predicted grades
- A2 predicted grades are always based on AS grades.
- A2 predicted grades are unlikely to be higher than the AS grade already achieved as A Levels are cumulative subjects, with the A2 portion being significantly more difficult, and students rarely improve on their AS grade.
Some websites you might find useful:
Universities may make offers in two ways:
- Specific subject grades, for example: BCC
- Tariff points, for example: 260 points